Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hatsune Miku - Cinderella Romance [English Lyrics]

Hatsune Miku - Cinderella Romance

English Lyrics Version

Once upon a time
I thought my prince would come
But now I really know
That it's just a Fairy Tale

I took off my glass shoes
Kicked them off today
From this moment on
They're just childhood memories

The carriage my dreams
It's finally to fade away
'Cause you're the prince I've waited for
And now I really see

I want to be with you forever!
Super powerful Cinderella
Oh, my love, my love, my love, my lovely darling!
I know that my heart will only beat for you

Oh, Super Miracle Love Attack!
I'm so happy, happy, happy, happy, happy I'm with you
My love for you will never end
So won't you say you love me, too?

You're always in my heart
I hope this melody reaches you
My song of love!
A trembling heart from the girls who love you most

I want to tell you
How I feel about you
On the brightest star
I'll make a wish

A simple wish
To always be by your side
To always be by your side

No comments:

Post a Comment